How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often
by Ray Edwards
Writing copy that sells without seeming “salesy” can be tough, but is an essential business skill. How To Write Copy That Sells is a step-by-step guide to writing fast, easy-to-read, effective copy. It's for everyone who needs to write copy that brings in cash – including copywriters, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Inside, you'll find copywriting techniques for email marketing, web sites, social media, sales pages, ads, and direct mail.
You'll also discover:
- The universal hidden structure behind all persuasive copy.
- How to avoid the most common copywriting mistakes.
- A simple technique for writing copy that’s easy to read.
- How to write powerful short copy for social media.
- Sample headlines, bullet points, and openings – yours to “swipe” and use as your own!
- Tons of templates, examples, and checklists guaranteed to improve your copy.
- And much, much more!
Writing Copy That Sells is your indispensable guide to creating fresh, fast, effective copy that generates sales like magic.
Buy Now »